This nursing scholarship is offered on annual basis. The eligible candidates should be currently in a nursing graduate program specifically maternal-child nursing for master or doctorate courses. Those are selected will be granted award valued up to $5,000.
The March of Dimes is offering this annual scholarship grants to duly registered nurses enrolled currently in graduate nursing programs of maternal-child nursing. The aim of this funding is to better promote excellence in nursing care of newly born babies and mothers. Please candidates should the member of one of the following professional organizations: the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetric and Neonatal Nurses; the American College of Nurse-Midwives; or the National Association of Neonatal Nurses.
Each of the selected applicants will receive up to $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and doctoral in nursing field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the candidates should meet all of the following requirements:
- Applicant must be a registered nurse.
- Be enrolled in graduate program focused on maternal-child nursing at graduate level.
- Have at least one academic term to complete after August each year.
- Be a member of at least one of the professional organizations above.
- Cannot be a previous recipient of the March of Dimes graduate nursing scholarship.
- Cannot be related to the March of Dimes as employee of family member.
The U.S students may apply this scholarship.
The application guideline can be learn at the website and application link below.