- Target: The citizens of New Zealand
- Benefits: $5,000
- Level and Discipline: Masters and PhD degree in any discipline
- Host Institution: Otago University – New Zealand
- Deadline: N/A
Noni Wright Scholarship is available on annual basis. Only students of New Zealand are invited to apply. They must be pursuing master and PhD degree at Otago University. Applications are accepted every year.
Established by the University Council in association with the Guardian Trust in 2011 to provide support for Theatre Studies students to pursue postgraduate study. The scholarship was made possible by a generous endowment from the late Mrs Eleanor Wright, to honour the memory of her daughter Noni Wright, who was well known in drama circles, and had appeared on programmes for the BBC.
The winner will receiver $5,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Masters and PhD degree in any field of studies.
Place of study
At Otago University in New Zealand.
Eligibility and Requirements
The Noni Wright Scholarship is open to students who:
- Currently enrolled or intending to enrol for full-time study at the University of Otago in the year following the closing date
- Intending to study for the degree of MA or MFA in Theatre Studies, or for a PhD researching a topic in Theatre Studies
Please download and complete the application form at the link below.