Western Sydney University in Australia is offering the Nexus Scholarships Programmes for either domestic or overseas students pursuing undergraduate degree programme in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences, Asian Studies, International Relations, Languages, Linguistics or Creative Arts at the university.
Nexus Scholarships will be cover the Living stipend and all or partial tuition fees.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in the field of Humanities, Social Sciences, Asian Studies, International Relations, Languages, Linguistics or Creative Arts.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at Western Sydney University in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Humanities, Social Sciences, Asian Studies, International Relations, Languages, Linguistics or Creative Arts
- Or completion of an undergraduate degree in other disciplines plus two years of working experience in a relevant discipline.
- International students (or students whose qualifications have been obtained outside of Australia) need to have an English Proficiency in IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each subtest or equivalent
- Or have a degree which can be confirmed has been taught in English and was completed less than three years prior to their application.
- Have a GPA of 5.25 on a 7 point scale or equivalent in their most recent undergraduate degree
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in the degree course
- Applicants must be a recipient of an unconditional offer to the Master of Chinese Cultural Relations and have accepted this offer
- Students must reside in Australia for the duration of the degree course, except for periods of approved leave
- Must commence in the current session for which the scholarship is offered
- Cannot apply to have more than 60 credit points of advanced standing
There is no nationality restriction to apply these Nexus Scholarships.
Please download and complete the application form at the website and application link below.
There are various deadline for this scholarship, but please anticipate in December and April for international applicants and January and July for domestic applicants.