- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $5,000, $2,500 or $$1,500
- Level and Discipline: Non – degree program in any field
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1335 days ago
The mission of the U.S. Naval Institute is to provide an independent forum for those who dare to read, think, speak, and write to advance the professional, literary, and scientific understanding of sea power and other issues critical to global security. Hence the Institute is pleased to announce the Naval Intelligence Essay Contest.
– First Prize: $5,000
– Second Prize: $2,500, and
– Third Prize: $1,500
Level and Area of Studies
Non – degree program in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
This contest is targeted to any contributor active duty military, reservists, veterans, government civilian personnel, and civilians.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
To apply for the essay contest, the applicant must write an submit an essay as the following:
- 3,000 words maximum (excludes footnotes/endnotes/sources).
- Include Naval Intelligence Essay Contest on subject line of email
- Include word count on title page of essay but do not include your name on title page or within essay
- Provide separate attachment to include biography and complete contact information — i.e., work, home, and cell phone numbers, and home mailing address
July 31 annually.