- Target: Students of the United States
- Benefits: $1,000 (5)
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate and graduate degree STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1182 days ago
For 2019, National Debt Relief is offering a scholarship for students interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors. All applicants must be attending college or university in the United States. Five winners will be selected to receive the award. Each of award value $1,000.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math)
After submitting your application, there will be an automated confirmation message acknowledging receipt of your email. The winner will be contacted directly via email or by phone provided on the scholarship application. The winners will be notified on Monday, January 20th, 2020.