- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: Graduate and undergraduate in STEM studies
- Host Institution: Any university – USA
- Deadline: Please anticipate in December every year
Applications for the National Debt Relief Scholarship are now invited. Both graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to apply. He or she must be committed to pursue career in STEM – related field. There are five awards will be granted.
National Debt Relief is pleased to announce a new scholarship for students who are interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) majors. National Debt Relief supports wants to encourage students to pursue careers in these fields to bolster our future economic prosperity.
The winning students will receive $1,000 each.
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate and undergraduate in STEM studies.
Place of Study
In the United States America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must satisfy the given criteria below:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
U.S citizens may apply this National Debt Relief Scholarship.
To apply, please provide a unique solution to the following issue. You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
“Come up with a unique way to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis”
Please include a cover letter. Be sure to include your name, your college, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application. For video submissions, include a link to your video in your cover letter.