The University of Lancaster is offering the MORSE Scholarship for any student pursuing undergraduate degree in the field of Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics at the university. This program is open to students applying programme in October 2020 and is designed to recognise and reward exceptional talent.
The winner will be awarded £3,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics.
Place of study
At the University of Lanchester in the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Requirements
- All applicants for the MORSE programme will be considered, both for the standard (GLN0) and industry variant (GLN1) of the programme – you must have applied for the course between the 4th September 2019 and the 15th January 2020.
- The MORSE scholarship will be awarded to one MORSE offer holder joining the programme in October 2020.
- All offer conditions must be met or exceeded and applicants must place Lancaster University as their firm choice institution.
- You will need to have applied to the University to study MORSE between the 4th September 2019 and the 15th January 2020.
- You must produce a written document of no more than 300 words outlining how you would benefit from a MORSE degree at Lancaster University Management School and how you foresee this degree supporting your future ambitions.
- Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by the closing date of the 14th February 2020, and must include your full name and UCAS number.
14 February 2020.