CQ University in Australia is accepting applications for the Morris Family Foundation PhD Scholarship Program. students from all over the world are welcome to apply. Three – years funding available totaling $92,318 plus $10,000 research support grant.
This scholarship provides the opportunity for a successful candidate to conduct research on the topic of the integration of indigenous experiences/places/people into tourism. It is envisaged that research activities will be mostly conducted in North Queensland, Australia.
Single scholarship providing three years funding totalling $92,318, as per the following schedule: $27,018 in Year 1; $27,400 in Year 2 and $27,900 in Year 3. An additional $10,000 research support grant (over the three years) for research activities is provided.
Level & Area of Studies
PhD degree level in any discipline.
Place of study
At CQ University in Australia.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to the scholarship, students must satisfy the following conditions:
- Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply
- International applicants will need to meet immigration financial requirements or have already secured a scholarship to cover tuition fees (at the international rate) from an outside funding agency
- The candidate must be a full-time student at the university
- The candidate must not be receiving income from another source to support general living costs while undertaking the course of study.
- Applicants should have a degree in a field such as Tourism, Business, Marketing, Management or in another field of Social Sciences relevant to the topic of the sponsored PhD research project.
To apply, applicants must provide the materials as follow:
- A letter of motivation describing your skills and research experience
- A brief research proposal
- A list of three academic referees together with contact information.
1 January 2020.