The Momeni Foundation is glad to offer two types of scholarships; “Scholastic Achievement Scholarship” and “Financial Assistance Scholarship”. Those scholarships are exclusively open to Iranian descent pursuing undergraduate, graduate or PhD program. No application will be accepted after June 30th of each year.
The Momeni Foundation is accepting the application for its two scholarship program named as “Scholastic Achievement Scholarship” and “Financial Assistance Scholarship”.The graduating high school students and full-time college students are eligible to apply for the both scholarships.The purpose of the program is to help undergraduate students anywhere in the world. The Scholastic
Achievement Scholarship will worth three scholarship of $1,000 each and Financial Assistance Scholarship will provide ten scholarships for amounts $1000 (US dollars) each.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate, graduate or PhD program in any field.
Place of Study: Any
Eligibility and Criteria
For Scholastic Achievement Scholarship
- The students graduating from high school and are citizens or permanent residents of United States.
- Applicant must be of Iranian descent.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school and planning to be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required.
For Financial Assistance Scholarship
- All students at undergraduate graduate and Ph.D. levels may apply.
- Students planning to attend or attending universities in Iran are encouraged to apply
- Applicant must be of Iranian descent. Please provide supportive document or narrative.
- Applicant must be graduating from high school and planning to enroll or be enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited college anywhere.
Candidates must be the U.S. citizens.
Application should be made online through the link below.
June 30th of each year.