- Target: The citizens of European Union countries
- Benefits: €10,000 per year (gross of taxes)
- Level and Discipline: Research program in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – Europe
- Deadline: Expired 1228 days ago
The UniCredit Foundation is glad to invite applications for the Modigliani Research Grants. The competition is open to young researchers of any nationality employed at any European universities within UniCredit perimeter. Four winners will be selected to receive the award.
Each grant worth €10,000 per year (gross of taxes). Grants shall be awarded for a maximum duration of two years. Each grant shall be directly paid out to the research winner.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Europe: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Hungary, Poland, Russia, Germany, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Turkey, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Serbia.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- be assistant professors or research assistants, or employed in an equivalent position at any European universities within the Eu countries where UniCredit is present (UniCredit geography). Nationality is not relevant as an eligibility requirement;
- be born after 1983 when applying (while for women the year of birth may be
increased by one year per child);
- have a PhD in economics or finance;
- present a research project not yet financed with funds generating income increase
The EU citizens are welcome to apply.