Applications for the Mitch McLeod Scholarship are now invited. The scholarship is sponsored by the BGSU Foundation. Up to four scholarships will be granted to those applying undergraduate degree in Mathematics field.
The BGSU Foundation is delighted to invite applications for the Mitch McLeod Scholarship Program. This round, four scholarships will be given. Those are renewable scholarship. Students will be selected based on their financial need indicated on FAFSA.
The value of the Mitch McLeod Scholarship is varies.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor degree in Mathematics.
Place of Study
At Bowling Green State University (BGSU) in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible to receive the Mitch McLeod Scholarship in Mathematics, students must:
- Be incoming freshmen; Preference will be given to first generation college students;
- Be majoring in any Mathematics degree program within the College of Arts & Sciences or a Mathematics Education specialization in the College of Education and Human Development;
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA);
- and Meet one of the following academic criteria: – high school GPA of 3.7 or above and a composite ACT score of 30 or above; – high school GPA of 3.0 or above and a composite ACT score of 25 or above Scholarship is renewable for 3 additional years if student maintains 3.5 GPA or higher and remains in the same major.
- Complete BGSU Foundation application online for consideration
The U.S students are welcome to apply.
Please apply this scholarship through the online system at the website and application link below.
15 February 2019.