Asian Pacific Community Fund is announcing the Mega Bank Scholarship Program. This call in intended to those planning to Attend College as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2020. Only the citizens of Los Angeles County and Orange County, California are welcome to apply.
Ten (10) $1,000 Scholarships Available for High School Seniors. Planning to Attend College as a Full-Time, Degree-Seeking Student in the Fall of 2020. Mega Bank is committed to supporting youth residing in its business service territories to fulfill their dreams of obtaining a higher education.
Ten (10) $1,000 Scholarships will be granted to the winners.
Level & Area of Studies
High school senior planning to attend college or university in any major..
Place of study
At College/University of California or a Community College in USA.
Eligibility and Requirements
- High school seniors who reside in Los Angeles County and Orange County, California
- Plan to attend a U.S. Accredited 4-Year College/University of California or a Community College as a 1st year student in the Fall of 2020 (if selected, must submit college acceptance letter for verification)
- A minimum cumulative unweighted high school GPA of 3.0
- A household income at or below the County Low Income Level (if selected, must provide 2018 or 2019 tax return for verification)
- Open to ALL MAJORS and there is no ethnicity requirement
To apply, please go to the link below.
25 March 2020.