- Funded By: Maptive
- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: $2,500
- Level or Degree: Undergraduate degree
- Disciplines/Subjects: Any field
- Host Institution: Accredited US college or university
- Deadline: Expired 1177 days ago
Mavptive want to engage with budding creatives and see what they can present to us. They are offering the Maptive Creative Minds Scholarship Program to an undergraduate student who can elaborately take on data presentation in a well-constructed essay and represent their ideas in an info graphic.
Eligibility and Requirements
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time undergraduate student at an accredited US college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Interest in creative industries, technology or business preferred but not required.
- Please write an 800 to 1,000-word essay answering the following questions: (1) Why do you think it’s important to present data creatively? (2) How do you think creative data presentation will change in the future? (3) In relation to your infographic, describe what you are displaying and why you chose that particular style of data presentation.
- Create an infographic to display how data can be displayed creatively. The data displayed can be related to any topic of your choosing.
- Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.