Entries for the Lula Entrepreneurship Scholarship Program are currently being accepted. Entrants must be a high school senior or older and enrolled at university in Fall 2019. Minimum 3.0 of GPA is also required. To apply, the participants must write an essay on the topic, “Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?”
This Lula Entrepreneurship Scholarship is meant to inspire the entrepreneur in everyone. Whether you plan to go to school for business, history, art, or anything else, you can apply for this scholarship. All you need is an entrepreneurial spirit. Even if you never thought about starting a business, you can be awarded this scholarship.
The winner will receive $500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of Study
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the Lula Entrepreneurship Scholarship Program:
- Must be a high school senior or older
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must be enrolled in a 2-Year or a 4-Year University in Fall 2019
- Must have a hardworking and entrepreneurial attitude
- Not restricted to any one (1) major
There is no nationality restriction to participate in the program.
To apply, applicants must submit the materials as follow:
- Academic transcript
- An updated resume
- A minimum 500-word paper on the topic, “Why do you want to be an entrepreneur?”
29 March 2019.