Entries for the Louis Bacon Environmental Fellowship Program are being invited. This call is intended to any first-year student of Harvard Kennedy School’s masters’ degree programs. The winning fellows will receive full-tuition award plus annual stipend of $10,000.
The Harvard Kennedy School Center for Public Leadership is offering an application for The Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Fellowship Program to connect fellows with highly accomplished national and international leaders. All admitted master’s degree program students are eligible for the fellowship program. This program is a game-changing opportunity for scholars and practitioners eager to take up the mantle of environmental leadership and stewardship for the rising generation.
- Louis bacon environmental leadership fellows are awarded a full tuition scholarship and health fees for up to two years, depending on the length of their graduate degree program
- Fellows are eligible for a stipend of up to $10,000 for up to two years depending on their graduate degree program
Level and Area of Studies
Graduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The fellowship is open to applicants entering their first year of study in any of the Harvard Kennedy School’s masters’ degree programs.
- Students pursuing a joint degree at HKS and another Harvard graduate or professional school or those in concurrent programs at other approved universities or schools may also apply.
- The fellowship will be open to all admitted master’s degree program students and will not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, or national origin.
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
To apply, please submit the materials as follow:
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, not to exceed 2 pages in length.
- A document containing written responses to the following two prompts: (1). Please discuss a topic you are passionate about and its personal significance (1,000 words or less). (2). Please discuss briefly your interest in the Louis Bacon Environmental Fellowship and how your experiences and goals have motivated you to apply (200 words or less).
- Two letters of recommendation specifically supporting your candidacy for the Louis Bacon Environmental Leadership Fellowship. The letters must be in PDF form, signed by the referrer and on letterhead indicating the referrer’s institution/organization. Recommendation letters must be received by the deadline date for the application to be considered.