- Funded By: Lion Group
- Target: The citizens of Malaysia
- Benefits: Full or partial award
- Level or Degree: Undergraduate degree
- Disciplines/Subjects: Any field
- Host Institution: Recognized Public and Private Universities – Malaysia
- Deadline: Expired 1438 days ago
The Lion-Parkson Foundation Scholarship Program is open to students of Malaysia pursuing bachelor degree at any recognized university in Malaysia. The winner will receive benefit of full or partial award. This scholarship program is sponsored and funded by Lion Group.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The Scholarships are awarded to Malaysian students to pursue full time undergraduate studies (1st Degree course) and who have gained admission into recognized Public and Private Universities in Malaysia.
- Open to applicants with a score of minimum 3 As & 1 B in STPM, CGPA 3.50 and above in Matriculation or at Diploma level, or minimum 5 As in UEC, who are active in sports and extra-curricular activities.
- Applicants must not be bonded or receiving any form of financial aid or award from other educational institutions or organizations.
The Scholarship Application Form and all related documents should be submitted online via the Lion Parkson Foundation website on www.lion.com.my by 15 April 2019.