- Target: Pakistani students
- Benefits: 50% of the total tuition fees
- Host Institution: Lahore School of Economics – Pakistan
- Deadline: Expired 1349 days ago
The Lahore School offers Undergraduate degrees in the areas of Economics, Business and Social Sciences. The BSc (Hons), BBA (Hons) & BS (Hons) programmes at the Lahore School require a minimum of 136 credit hours and are intended to be completed in 4 years. The objective of the Bachelors curriculum is to impart a specialized education of international standards. All classes of the Undergraduate programmes are held at the Main Campus.
The scholarship recipients may expect to receive 50% Need Based Scholarships (which is equivalent to 50% of the total tuition fees for the term) are available to students. Students with CGPA between 3.49 and 3.0 will get a reduction in their Need Based Scholarship to 25%.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate program in the field of Economics, Business and Social Sciences.
Place of Study
At Lahore School of Economics, Pakistan.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible the candidates are expected to meet the criteria as follow:
- An average of 80% in six subjects in ‘O Levels or 80% marks in Matric Examination.
- An average of 80% marks in three principal subjects in A-level or 80% marks in the
- Demonstrated need to be supported by a completed Financial Assistance Form.
- Students will have to maintain a CGPA of 3.5 to maintain their Need Based Scholarship. Students with CGPA between 3.49 and 3.0 will get a reduction in their Need Based Scholarship to 25%. Students with CGPA’s less than 3.0 will not be entitled to any Need Based Scholarship.
Only Pakistani students are eligible to apply.
The eligible candidates must create an online account by all the candidates before the submission of the application form to the Lahore School admissions office. Admission forms may be obtained from the Lahore School of Economics, City Campus.
15 July on annual basis.