- Target: U.S. college student
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1279 days ago
Laborde Earles Law Firm is accepting applications for the Laborde Earles Scholarship Program. Only students of the United States are welcome to apply. This is an essay based scholarship. All applicants are required to write an essay based on the given topic.
The Laborde Earles Law Firm is proud to provide a $1,000 scholarship to a U.S. college student who produces the best essay on how our legal system could do more for accident victims. In a 750-word essay in 12-point Times New Roman font, discuss your opinion and provide insight into the legal system’s shortcomings regarding those seriously injured by the negligence of others.
The winner will receive $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At any college or university in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Be currently enrolled (or enrolled prior to the scholarship deadline) at an accredited institution, including junior college, community college, undergraduate program, or graduate program anywhere in the United States
- Have good academic standing with a minimum 3.0 GPA or above
- NOT be a prior scholarship winner (although previous entrants who were not selected may submit an essay) or anyone who is affiliated with the sponsor as an employee, contract or regular, and their respective family members
To apply, please provide the following materials:
- A current resume
- A current official or unofficial transcript from your most recent academic institution
- A 750-word essay discussing whether you believe the legal system in the United States could do more for accident victims.
30 September 2019.