Kettering University in the United States is calling applications for a number of International Student Scholarships. Those scholarship programs are available for all incoming international applicants and are automatically reviewed upon admission for this annual scholarship at Kettering University. There two types of scholarships; International Student Merit Scholarship and Kettering World Scholarship. Expired 1258 days ago
$3,500 – $17,500 USD for International Student Merit Scholarships and $3,500 – $14,000 USD for Kettering World Scholarship
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
International Student Merit Scholarships:
- All-Freshman international applicants available for this scholarship.
- Eligible candidates for this scholarship based on SAT or ACT scores.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with the World Scholarship but can be combined with other freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
Kettering World Scholarship
- All international applicants are automatically considered for this annual scholarship upon admission.
- No separate application is necessary. This scholarship can not be combined with the Merit Scholarship but can be combined with other Freshmen or Upper-Class scholarships.
International students are welcome to apply.
8 March 2019.