- Funded By: Australian National University
- Target: Australian or international student
- Benefits: $27,596 per annum (one)
- Level or Degree: Doctor of Philosophy
- Disciplines/Subjects: Vision sciences
- Host Institution: Australian National University – Australia
- Deadline: Expired 1394 days ago
This K.T Tan PhD Scholarship aims to attract a student of high calibre, with research qualifications and/or expertise, in vision sciences or a related field, to pursue graduate research for a PhD degree at the JCSMR while developing entrepreneurial skills for engagement with industry.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible for the K.T Tan PhD Scholarship, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- be a domestic or international student
- enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy, in the area of AMD research, at the John Curtin School of Medical Research at the Australian National University
- hold an Australian Bachelor Honours degree and research publications and/or relevant experience.
There is no separate scholarship application for this scholarship. Students are automatically considered based on them meeting the eligibility criteria or conditions prescribed under the Eligibility section. Please contact Tara Butler, JCSMR Student Administrator for further information regarding the application of this scholarship. Please include a current CV.