The Jungle Scholar Program is now open. This program is open to studying in business, entrepreneurship and computer science related fields. Only the United States citizens are invited to apply.
The Jungle Scout team are excited to announce this new charitable initiative – offering scholarships to students in the US who are studying in business, entrepreneurship and computer science related fields.
The winner will receive $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in business, entrepreneurship and computer science related fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Accept the scholarship by the given deadline. Jungle Scout reserves the right to withdraw the offer of a scholarship if it is not accepted by the given deadline.
- Meet any conditions attached to your academic offer.
- Register on your academic course by the given start date, as specified in your application. Scholarships may not be deferred to the following semester or academic year.
- Be registered as a full-time student at an accredited College or University in the United States
- Be registered as a student in the fields of Business, Entrepreneurship or Computer Science. All related fields will be considered and must be specified in the application.
- Utilize the awarded scholarship to fund your studies in your particular field and/or to fund a particular project. This can include tuition fees, equipment and books and living costs as a student.
- Make satisfactory progress on your programme of study. The scholarship is subject to satisfactory
- Repay the scholarship amount, pro-rata, if you withdraw from your course before completion of the semester.
- Agree to send Jungle Scout an update of your academic progress half way through the semester which has been awarded funding and attend a personal coaching session with Greg Mercer
- Agree to Jungle Scout contacting you at the end of the semester for an update on how the scholarship has influenced your studies.
- Agree to Jungle Scout contacting you on or after your graduation to find out how the scholarship has helped to influence your career.
Only the citizens of the United States may apply.