The mission of Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019 is to provide a unique opportunity for exceptional people to bring better to the world investing in high school students who are dedicated to leadership, service, and action that positively affects others.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to the Jelvix Scholarship Program, students must meet the criteria as follow:
- be a student currently attending or planning to attend a private or public accredited academic institution
- have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- write and submit a unique essay with no plagiarized or copyright issues
- include personal statement describing background, personal achievements, challenges, educational pursuits and goals
- agree and authorize to publicize your selection and essay on Jelvix blog
The procedure of the scholarship application process is the following: candidates eligible for scholarship consideration must send Google Doc or Word Doc with an essay and a brief personal statement to email@example.com.