The University of Sheffield is offering a number of Japan Merit Scholarships for students from Japan will be pursuing degree at the university. To be eligible, all candidates must hold an offer of a study place and begin your postgraduate Taught Masters programme in September 2019.
The winning applicants will receive benefit of up to 50% Tuition fee waiver.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate, master and PhD degree in any available subjects.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at the University of Sheffield in UK.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must hold an offer of a study place and begin your postgraduate Taught Masters programme in September 2019.
- Must be a national or permanently domiciled in Japan.
- Must be self-funded and classified as overseas for fee purposes.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction only.
- The scholarships are for full-time and part-time students only. Students studying via Distance Learning are not eligible for the scholarships.
- Part-time students will receive the full value of a one year of scholarship split pro-rata over the duration of an equivalent single full-time academic year.
Only the citizens of Japan are welcome to apply the Japan Merit Scholarships.
Please find further instruction of application procedure at the website and application link below.
There are various deadline for these Japan Merit Scholarships