Each year, the applications form for Jacqueline Fawcett Award are accepted. This scholarship award available for doctoral students majoring in nursing studies. To be eligible, he or she must has passed dissertation proposal review. Those are selected will receive benefits of maximum $5,000.
Jacqueline Fawcett, PhD, received both her Masters and PhD from New York University. Dr. Fawcett is dedicated to helping nurses advance the science of nursing through theory and research. This scholarship is open to all part-time and full-time doctoral students who have passed dissertation proposal review. Eligible students must be conducting research using a nursing theory.
The winners of this scholarship may expect to receive award valued maximum $5,000 toward dissertation expenses.
Level and Area of Studies
Ph.D degree in the field of Nursing related studies.
Place of Study
At NYU College of Dentistry, U.S.A
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the candidates should meet the qualifications as follow:
- Applicant must be a full-time or part-time doctoral student.
- Applicant must has passed dissertation proposal review.
- Applicant must be conducting research using a nursing theory.
- Applicant must be attaining GPA 3.0 or greater
- Applicant must submit all of the required documents.
The U.S. students may apply this scholarship.
Candidates are required to provide all of the compulsory documents as follow:
- Abstract of proposal
- Letter of support from one’s chairperson
- Statement regarding how the finds will be used to support one’s scholarship