- Target: The citizens of the United States, UK and Australia
- Benefits: $2,000
- Host Institution: Any university – USA, UK or Australia
- Level & Discipline: Undergraduate degree in Business fields
- Deadline: Expired 1362 days ago
Today, blogging has become one of the mainstream channels to share articles, videos, podcasts, images, and more. Content creation has seen unprecedented growth over the years, and with ancillary social media platforms the reach is unrivalled. Especially in marketing, blogs have played a key role in shaping new product development, receive constructive feedback, and has opened numerous channels for individuals and businesses to explore new opportunities. “Invensis Learning Young Blogger Scholarship Award” is a platform to encourage students to express and explore ways to foster creativity. This scholarship award is a unique opportunity for students to showcase their writing skills to the global audience.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The ‘Invensis Learning Young Blogger Scholarship Award’ is open to all undergraduate/post graduate students who are currently enrolled in universities/colleges worldwide.
- Applicants should write an article from the list of topics given at the link below
- The article should be written and uploaded on your university blog section which is publicly visible.
- Age limit: 18 – 35 years
- Candidates must have a minimum cumulative GPA score of 3.0.
- Please provide correct contact information in the submission form
- Upload the article on your university/college website blog section. Once the blog is published on the university website, the URL/link of the article is necessary for your final submission.
- For final submission, please visit Invensis Learning Scholarship Page