- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: $1,500
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate and graduate degree in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – Worldwide
- Deadline: Expired 1300 days ago
The InsurTech Scholarship is open to undergraduate or graduate students who are interested to pursue career in insurance industry. Good academic performance is required. To apply, students are required to write an essay about the reason to work in insurance industry.
At ITC, we believe in the importance of technology in the continued success of the insurance industry. We also know the upcoming generation will play an important role in the industry’s future. We are proud to sponsor the fourth annual InsurTech Scholarship to support you and the future of the insurance industry.
The winner will be granted $1,500.
Level & Area of Studies
Undergraduate and graduate degree in any field.
Place of study
Eligibility and Requirements
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate school
- In good academic standing
- Interested in pursuing a career in the insurance industry
To apply, please submit the materials as follow:
- A completed scholarship application form
- Current transcript
- 1,500-word essay about why you want to work in the insurance industry
- Letter of recommendation
31 August 2019.