Annually, applications for the Illinois Special Education Teacher Tuition Waiver (SETTW) Program are accepted. Eligible candidates must be the United States citizens who are living in Illionis. The application deadline is 1 October every year.
No detail information.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate or graduate in any area of special education.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a U.S. citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Be an Illinois resident
- Meet one of the following conditions: you graduated from an approved high school; or you are scheduled to graduate from an approved high school by the end of the academic year in which the award is made and you performed in the upper half of your graduating class according to performance-based academic data provided by the high school; or you hold a valid teaching license that is not in the discipline of special education
- Be enrolled, or accepted for enrollment, at one of the eligible public four-year colleges in Illinois (providing the institution offers a concentration in Special Education) as an undergraduate or graduate student seeking initial licensure in any area of special education
- Be enrolled in a program of special education within 10 days after the beginning of the term for which the waiver was initially awarded
- Not at any time have received cumulative Illinois Special Education Teacher Tuition Waiver benefits that equal or exceed the program maximum of four calendar years.
Only the U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Please go to the official site below to see detail instruction.
1 October every year.