- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: Up to $4,000
- Level and Discipline: Graduate or undergraduate industrial engineering programs
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Varies and available every year
Each year, the Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers offer a number of scholarships and fellowships for students who are active as a member of IISE with exception for a certain scholarship. The value of the award is vary depending on the types of the awards. The deadline is varies.
IISE’s scholarship and fellowship program is in place to recognize graduate and undergraduate industrial engineering students for academic excellence and campus leadership. IISE also offers honors and recognition specifically for graduate students, including the Graduate Research Award and the prestigious Pritsker Doctoral.
The following are the list of scholarships offerd by Institute of Industrial and Systems Engineers (IISE):
- A.O. Putnam Memorial Scholarship.
- C.B. Gambrell Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Dwight D. Gardner Scholarship.
- Harold and Inge Marcus Scholarship.
- Henry and Elisabeth Kroeze Memorial
- IISE Council of Fellows Undergraduate Scholarship.
- Marvin Mundel Memorial Scholarship.
- Lisa Zaken Award For Excellence.
- Presidents Scholarship.
- UPS Scholarship for Female Students.
- UPS Scholarship for Minority Students.
- CISE Undergraduate Scholarship.
- John L. Imhoff Scholarship.
- E.J. Sierleja Memorial Fellowship.
- Gilbreth Memorial Fellowship.
- John S.W. Fargher Jr.
- Society for Health Systems Scholarship
The awards are valued up to $4,000.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following are the general requirements of the scholarships and fellowships. Each award may have own requirements:
- Be active Institute members as reflected on or before your October chapter roster. New member applications must be completely processed prior to the end of September in order for students to be eligible (exception: IISE membership is not required for the John L. Imhoff Scholarship).
- Be enrolled full time in graduate or undergraduate industrial engineering programs.
- Have an overall point-hour average of 3.40 on a scale of 0 – 4.00. Graduate students must have had a 3.40 average as undergraduates to qualify.
- Must have a graduation date of May/June 2021 or later.
The United States citizens may apply these awards.
Please go to the website and application link below to apply the relevant awards.