- Target: All natioanlities
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Postdoctoral program in Arts fields
- Host Institution: Any institution – Finland
- Deadline: Expired 1291 days ago
Applications for the Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies Postdoctoral Fellowship are now accepted. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply.
The salary will be based on level 5 of the job recruitment scheme for teaching and research staff in the salary system of Finnish universities. In addition, the appointees will receive a salary component based on personal work performance.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral program in Arts fields.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Finland.
Eligibility and Criteria
- The position of the postdoctoral researcher in the arts is located at the Helsinki Collegium for Advanced Studies and primarily aimed at a Doctor of Arts. However, persons engaged in artistic work who have completed a doctoral degree in a different academic field are also considered suitable applicants. The requirements for the position include a doctoral degree as well as experience of artistic work and artistic research. Applicants for the position must demonstrate the capability for high-quality artistic work and the ability to conduct artistic research at an internationally significant level. They should also specify why they want to work in a scientific community. Applicants with connections to a Finnish university in the field of the arts or to a department or discipline at the University of Helsinki should mention this in their application.
- Applicants must have completed their doctoral degree by the end of the application period. If this is not the case, the application will not be taken into consideration. In addition to holding a doctoral degree, applicants are expected to have artistic achievements.
There is no nationality restriction.