The Minnesota Vein Center is delighted to invite applications for the Healthy Living Scholarship Program. This call is targeted to ull time undergraduate students who are attending an accredited United States college or University and maintain over a 3.0 GPA. To apply, students must write an essay discussing topics related to healthy living. Entries are accepted bi-annually; Fall and Spring term.
The Healthy Living Scholarship is offered by Minnesota Vein Center to provide an advantage to those who reflect the stimulus of positive change through demonstrated awareness. We hope to award individuals who embody positive beliefs pertaining to diet, nutrition, physical fitness and emotional wellbeing and our ecological impact.
Two scholarship awards of $2500 each will be granted; one in the fall semester and one in the spring semester of each academic year. Recipients are eligible to receive the scholarship award one semester.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Any undergraduate student that is currently attending an accredited US college or university full time. Eligible applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Applicants must be able to provide an official or unofficial transcript. The transcript must visibly state both: your full name and the name of the institution you are attending. If you are an incoming freshman, please submit your senior-year high school transcript. This transcript should indicate your cumulative high school GPA.
The citizens of the United States are invited to apply this Healthy Living Scholarship.
- Write an 800 to 1000 word essay discussing topics related to healthy living.
- Summarize the impact of nutrition, diet, exercise, emotional well-being or environment on personal health.
- Use creativity and personal experiences to expand on the topics above and discuss initiatives that can be taken to establishing and sustaining a healthy lifestyle.
- The essay must be uploaded in the format of either a Word document, a PDF or a Google Doc.
- Include personal information (Full Name, Phone, Address and Email) and institution name at the top of the document.
- Submit essay documents to Attn: Committee Member at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use “Healthy Living Scholarship” as the email subject
– Fall: October 11
– Spring: February 12