Applications are now invited for the Healthcare Administration and Management Scholarship. Eligible candidates should be attending undergraduate or graduate degree in the relevant major at an accredited college or university in the United States. The winning candidates will receive benefit of $1,500. You may anticipate the deadline is May and October each year.
Healthcare-administration-degree.net offers Healthcare Administration and Management Scholarship twice each year. The students who are pursuing bachelors or master’s degrees in healthcare administration and management are eligible to apply. The mission of Healthcare Administration and Management Scholarship is to greatly lower the out-of-pocket educational expenses owed by future healthcare administrators.
Those are selected will be granted $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
Master and undergraduate degree in Healthcare Administration and Management.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, candidates must ensure to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Be undergraduate or graduate students currently accepted at or attending an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States either full-time or part-time.
- Have U.S. citizenship as confirmed by a passport, birth certificate, naturalization certificate, or another method discussed.
- Be earning a bachelor’s or master’s degree in healthcare administration or a comparable healthcare field to build a career in the healthcare management profession.
- Carry a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale as verified on official high school or college transcripts sent directly from the school.
- Demonstrate a sincere dedication to the healthcare field through involvement in professional organizations and/or leadership in healthcare-related community service.
Only U.S citizens are invited to apply.
The application packet must be consisting the documents as follow:
- A copy of this completed application form as an email attachment.
- Proof of U.S. Citizenship as an email attachment.
- One (1) cover letter and resume, two (2) letters of recommendation; and one (1) 500 – 1000 word personal essay about why you’ve chosen the healthcare administration or management field.
- A photo of yourself to be used in promotional materials in the event you are selected.
- Official transcripts and ACT/SAT scores emailed by a school official to scholarships-at-healthcareadministration-degree.net.
15 May and 15 October each year.