- Target: The citizens of the United States and Canada
- Benefits: $5,000
- Level and Discipline: Research program in nature, related to Aegean Bronze Age Archaeology
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 1 November every year
Archaeological Institute of America is currently accepting applications for the Harriet and Leon Pomerance Archaeology fellowship Program. The Fellowship is open to citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada or be actively pursuing an advance degree at a North American College or University.
The fellowship funding covers $5,000.
Level and Area of Studies
The fellowship is awarded to support an individual research project of a scholarly nature, related to Aegean Bronze Age Archaeology.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in USA
Eligibility and Criteria
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada, or be actively pursuing an advance degree at a North American College or University.
- To be eligible, applicants must be members of the AIA at the time of application and until the end of the fellowship term.
The citizens of the USA and Canada may apply.