- Target: U.S. students with cystic fibrosis
- Benefits: Up to $5,000
- Level and Discipline: Graduate level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1298 days ago
Applications for the Gunnar Esiason Own It Scholarship are being invited. This program is open to students with cystic fibrosis who are studying at graduate level. The winning applicants may expect to receive up to $5,000. Applications are accepted no later than 6 September 2019.
The Gunnar Esiason Own It Scholarship is part of the Boomer Esiason Foundation scholarship program, and is designed to support students with cystic fibrosis studying at the graduate level. Students who are enrolled in graduate school, or who will be beginning graduate school in the scholarship’s calendar year, will be eligible to apply. Applicants must be able to prove a cystic fibrosis diagnosis with written documentation from a medical provider.
The winner will receive up to $5,000.
Level & Area of Studies
Graduate degree in any discipline.
Place of study
Eligibility and Requirements
The scholarship is intended to students with cystic fibrosis studying at the graduate level. All applicants must be able to prove a cystic fibrosis diagnosis with written documentation from a medical provider.
To apply, the following documents must be submitted:
- Recent photo
- Letter from your physician (on letterhead) confirming CF diagnosis and therapy routine.
- Transcript (high school, college, and/or graduate school)
- Detailed breakdown of tuition costs from academic institution
- W2 forms for both parents
6 September 2019.