Guardian Debt Relief is pleased to invite applications for the “Guardian Debt Relief Scholarship”. Both current and prospective college students are welcome to apply. Five winners will be selected to receive the $1,000 awards. To apply, students must write an essay on the topic mentioned below.
Guardian Debt Relief is offering a scholarship for students entering into or already enrolled in college. Guardian Debt Relief realizes the importance of higher education and wants to lend our aid to those who pursue a degree. We want to do our part in lowering the amount of debt young adults leave college with.
There are (5) scholarships of $1000 will be given.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study: USA
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, you must satisfying the given criteria as follow:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in the United States.
- Open to both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 if you are already enrolled in college.
The United States citizens are welcome to apply.
Please write a-2000 word essay based one of the topic questions below:
- Who do you consider to be a role model in your life? Why is this person your role model?
- What do you consider to be the most pressing societal problem we face today and why?
- Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.