- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: £1,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any accredited university – Worldwide
- Deadline: Expired 1248 days ago
GreenMatch provides renewable energy solutions for homeowners in the UK. Our services aim to facilitate the research process of thousands of customers by connecting them with relevant companies in the industry. We highlight and promote the use of clean energy with the goal of engaging more homes and families in sustainability. Being firm believers in green living, we always work on finding new ways to promote this, and to encourage a more eco-friendly lifestyle.
In doing so, and with the purpose of bringing the aspect of sustainability to the life of a student, we would like to award a student with a scholarship of £1000 for a successful application of green ideas in their daily life.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Participants must provide proof that they are either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited university in 2019.
- An essay describing the actions they have taken to transform their lifestyle.
- Any material (documents, pictures, etc), that can support your essay will add value to your application.
- Applicants are required to indicate their acceptance through the consent form and send it along with their application.
To be able to apply for this scholarship, applicants are required to write an essay of 1,000 words.
Topic: In what way can sustainability help for a better student life? Describe specific actions you have taken to transition to a greener lifestyle.
The applicants should send all the documents and essays via email to email@example.com.