University of South Florida is glad to invite applications for the GREEN Scholarship. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. They must be pusuing doctoral or postdoctoral program in the area of enginering or related fields.
The GREEN team is interested in advanced energy solutions, smart materials and devices, 3D printing, space technology, cutting-edge material characterization, etc. We highly encourage the creative innovation of each team member. Scholarship is available to cover both tuition and living expenses. Dedicated and self-motivated candidates are particularly encouraged to apply.
Green Scholarship is Full Funding scholarship covers Tuition fee plus living expenses.
Level & Area of Studies
PhD and and postdoctoral program in engineering fields.
Place of study
University of South Florida in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
In order to be eligible to the Green Scholarship, student must meet the requirement as follow:
- Applicant must have a Master or Bachelor degree in engineering related fields, including but not limited to Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics, Electrical, and Computer Engineering, etc.
- Preferred: Hands-on research experience in TEM, smart electronics, smart materials, MEMS, 3D printing, energy, heat conduction, DFT, MD, etc.
- Must be commencing the course in Spring or Fall.
- Applicants can be Ph.D., postdocs, and visiting students or scholars.
To apply, please provide the following materials:
- A CV (including GPA, TOEFL score, GRE score, research experience, publication list, the contact information of two references)
- Personal statement
The deadline is varies.