- Target: The citizens of Australia
- Benefits: $4,000
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in any field
- Host Institution: Charles Sturt University – Australia
- Deadline: Expired 1251 days ago
Charles Sturt University is calling applications for the Graham Centre Summer Scholarship Program. The scholarship is designed to encourage undergraduate students to engage in research activity aligned with the Centre’s Research Pathways. Only Australian students are welcome to apply.
A tax-free payment of $4,000 (or a pro-rata amount, where applicable) is payable to the student either as a lump sum payment or in no more than two installments. The payment schedule will be determined by the Centre Director or nominee.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Students enrolled in a full-time, undergraduate degree course at CSU who have achieved a high academic standing are eligible to apply. The anticipated standard is a Grade Point Average of at least 5.00 points or a standard sufficient to allow entry into the University’s Honors Program. Students who have already commenced an Honors degree are ineligible to apply.
- Students must demonstrate a commitment to research related to the Centre’s Research Pathways, and an in interest in undertaking an Honors project supervised by a Member of the Graham Centre (remember list here).
- Assessment will take into consideration the applicants’ commitment to an interest in undertaking further research with the Graham Centre. Project choice will not affect the assessment process but will be reviewed for the purpose of ensuring, where possible, that successful applicants are placed on projects which are suited to their research interests.
Only the citizens of Australia may apply the scholarship.