- Target: All nationalities
- Benefits: Tuition fees for 15 credits (2)
- Level and Discipline: Master degree in Gender and Fisheries discipline
- Host Institution: Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) – Thailand
- Deadline: Expired 1371 days ago
Gender and Fisheries Scholarship at AIT (GAFS-AIT Scholarship) is now open. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. This program is eligible for master degree program in the area of gender ond fisheries. The scholarship will cover covers tuition fees for 15 credits.
Two partial scholarships available for qualified candidates with excellent undergraduate achievements from any Asian country to pursue a Master’s Degree in Gender and Fisheries. One scholarship each is available for study these two Academic Programs under School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD): Aquaculture and Aquatic Resources Management; and Gender and Development Studies.
Each scholarship award covers tuition fees for 15 credits as GAFS-AIT (Gender and Fisheries Section of Asian Fisheries Society and Asian Institute of Technology) scholarship. Exceptional candidates may get additional fellowship credits from AIT. Registration fee, accommodation, insurance and living expenses are to be covered by the candidate themselves.
Level & Area of Studies
Master degree in the area of Gender and Fisheries.
Place of study
At Asian Institute of Technology in Thailand.
Eligibility and Requirements
All applicants are expected to satisfy the given criteria as follow:
- Any nationality
- Have a high proficiency in English as required by AIT
- Have a good education record in a bachelor’s degree
- Fulfill the general eligibility criteria for AIT
Please write your interest in studying gender and fisheries in your personal statement in your application form.
30 June 2019