- Target: Australian and South African citizen
- Benefits: $20,000
- Level and Discipline: Undergraduate degree in business-related fields
- Host Institution: University of New South Wales – Australia
- Deadline: Expired 1408 days ago
The University of New South Wales – UNSW is pleased to invite applications for the Gail Kelly Global Leaders Scholarship Program. This is open to students of Australian and South Africa. The purpose of the Scholarship is to provide an opportunity for Australian and South African students to further develop their potential and strengthen their leadership skills through participation in the international exchange program. Students are required to undertake official exchange to UNSW from the University of Cape Town. In addition to the international exchange experience, the scholarship will also offer the successful candidate the opportunity to be mentored by Gail Kelly.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Be an undergraduate student from the Faculty of Commerce, University of Cape Town, South Africa; AND
- Must be a South African citizen or permanent resident; AND
- Be accepted for a minimum of one (1) semester of study on exchange at UNSW Business School
Please go to the link below to apply this scholarship program.