The University of Brighton is glad to announce a fully – funded international Scholarship for postgraduate taught-degree students. The scholarship is limited to students living Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam. The closing date of application is 31 May 2019.
For 2018 entry, there is one University of Brighton full tuition fee international scholarship available to new, full-time international postgraduate taught-degree students who have graduated with a first-class degree or equivalent, and are nationals from, plus currently reside in, one of the countries listed below.
The scholarship is worth one year’s full tuition fee.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate degree in any field.
Place of Study
At the University of Brighton, UK
Eligibility and Criteria
- To be eligible to apply for a scholarship you must be a new, full-time, international fee-status student with a first-class degree or equivalent who holds an offer for a postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year. You must also be a national from, and currently reside in, one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam.
- You must have applied for the course of your choice at the University of Brighton, and have been offered a place on that course for 2019 entry.
- Students studying graduate diplomas, pre-masters programmes, or equivalent, at University of Brighton partner colleges or those on PG Cert and PG Dip courses (excluding OSPAP, Law CPE PGDip and Accounting PGDip) are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is not open to students who are fully sponsored.
- Existing international students are also not eligible unless starting a new postgraduate programme.
Only students from Bangladesh, Brazil, India, Nigeria, Pakistan, or Vietnam are invited to apply.
For the 2018 academic year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your University of Brighton student number in the subject line, and we will send you a scholarship application pack.
31 May 2019.