- Target: The citizens of the United States
- Benefits: Varies
- Level and Discipline: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD or research programmes in any field
- Host Institution: Radboud University in the Netherlands
- Deadline: Expired 1264 days ago
Entries for the Fulbright-Radboud Scholarships are now being accepted. Only the United States citizens are invited to apply. They will be undertaking higher level study at Radboud University in the Netherlands. A range of benefits will be given to the scholarship winners.
The aim of the scholarships is to promote mutual understanding between Dutch and American citizens by providing financial assistance for study, research and teaching. Radboud University Nijmegen (abbreviated as RU, Dutch: Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen, formerly Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen) is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands.
Grant amounts for one-year courses:The grant will be paid in 11 monthly installments of € 1,250. International travel will be reimbursed to a maximum of € 900. The residence permit will be arranged and paid for by Radboud University (approximately € 192). Tuition fees are not waived, and differ per programme.
Level and Area of Studies
Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD or research programmes in any field.
Place of Study
At Radboud University in the Netherlands.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must have American nationality.
- Applicants have excellent academic marks, engage in extracurricular activities and are admitted to Radboud University.
Only the U.S. nationals may apply this scholarship.
Please go to the link below for further instruction.
8 October 2019.