- Target: The citizens of New Zealand
- Benefits: Full scholarship
- Level and Discipline: Post-graduate or academic research in various fields
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1257 days ago
This Fulbright Harkness Fellowship Programs are only open to the citizens of New Zealand. All eligible candidates must be a mid-career professionals. They will be undertaking post-graduate or academic research in various fields in USA. The deadline is 15 October 2019.
Their purpose is to enable appointed Fellows to gain first-hand knowledge and build contacts in their chosen field of endeavour that will be highly relevant to the NZ context and future NZ/US links. The Trust Board is working in partnership with the Leadership Development Centre, which is acting on behalf of the NZ Government.
This is a full fellowship program.
Level and Area of Studies
Post-graduate or academic research in various fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Be a New Zealand citizen who is currently residing in New Zealand;,
- Be an early to mid-career professional active in any part of the public sector;
- Be a potential leader and opinion-formers in your chosen field;
- Have an interest in learning from your experience in the US and be capable of putting to effect in NZ, relevant lessons learned.
Only the citizens of New Zealand are welcome to apply.
See the link below.
15 October 2019.