- Target: US, Canadian or Australian students
- Benefits: $450 – $2000
- Level and Discipline: Post-secondary level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any post-secondary institution – USA, Canada or Australia
- Deadline: Expired 1248 days ago
OneClass is delighted to invite applications for the Freshman Scholarship. This program is open to any student attending any post-secondary institution in USA, Canada or Australia. Total $100,000 will be awarded to the winning applicants. Winner will be announced on January 1st, 2020.
OneClass understands how difficult it can be to keep up with your studies while worrying about the rising costs of tuition, textbooks and daily expenses. As former students and recent graduates ourselves, we want to recognize all of the hardworking and dedicated students entering their first year of university by offering university scholarships.
For the 2019-2020 school year, OneClass is giving away $100,000 in individual scholarships to students. Individual freshman scholarships will range from $450 – $2000 depending on how many courses you are enrolled in.
Level & Area of Studies
Post-secondary level in any field of studies.
Place of study
Any post-secondary institution in USA, Canada or Australia.
Eligibility and Requirements
Students who are enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student in 2019/2020 academic year at an accredited US, Canadian or Australian post-secondary institution.
- Reserve your spot
- Add your courses on OneClass after your course registration
- An email will be sent to you in October to complete your application
31 October 2019.