- Target: The citizens of the United States or U.S. permanent residents
- Benefits: $2,000
- Level and Discipline: College or university level in law subject
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: 1 December every year
Morgan & Morgan is glad to offer a scholarship called For the People Scholarship Program. This program is exclusively intended to those currently Accepted or Enrolled at a law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA) or the Association of American Law Schools (AALS). The deadline is 1 December every year.
The winner will receive $2,000.
Level and Area of Studies
College level in law fields.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
In order to be eligible for the For the People Scholarship, applicants must be:
- Currently Accepted or Enrolled at a law school accredited by the American Bar Association (ABA) or the Association of American Law Schools (AALS).
- Applicants cannot be related to anyone who works at Morgan & Morgan.
The U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
All participants must provide an essay or video answering the following question mentioned at the link below.