- Target: Students of the United States – All nationalities
- Benefits: $1,000
- Level and Discipline: All level in any discipline
- Host Institution: Any institution – USA
- Deadline: Expired 1366 days ago
FishingPax Scholarship Program is open on annual basis. This is a scholarship competion which open to any student in the United States. Students of all nationalities are welcome to apply. Selection will be based on the essay and academic merit. One winner will selected to receive the prize.
College expenses tend to add up fast – especially since you have to spend most of your time studying tough courses and completing assignment instead of working for pay. Fortunately, even in the midst of all the strife, fishingpax.com is providing a helping hand in the form of a scholarship. All you need to do is write an essay based on a topic of choice but within the Fishing and Marine Life field. The essay needs to be well-researched and should demonstrate your knowledge of marine conservation.
Students in all courses and levels of study are encouraged to apply. The scholarship is multidisciplinary in nature and seeks to expand the scope of information available on the marine environment niche.
One winning essay will be chosen and rewarded with a $1,000 award. The funds will be remitted directly to your school account to help clear part of your tuition fees.
Level & Area of Studies
All level of studies in any discipline.
Place of study
The study must be taken in the United States.
Eligibility and Requirements
This scholarship is tenable in all subject areas and is, therefore, open to all US-based students pursuing different courses. This encompasses all part-time and full-time courses. All students irrespective of their age, race, or nationality are eligible.
- Essay must contain at least 2 relevant references in APA citation
- Be typed, double-spaced, and in Times New Roman Font (Size 12)
- Include a separate cover page containing the title, student’s name, course, course code, and institution name
- Written in a manner that demonstrates a clear and concise understanding of the environment, modern trends, ethics, and the use of proper writing mechanics
- Be at least 1000 words in length
30 June 2019.