Spar Nord Foundation is offering the FinTech Scholarship Program for students from Denmark. The fund will support students pursuing PhD degree or research program in the area of Economics, Statistics, Engineering and Innovation. The svholarship covers Full financial support and housing. The program is facilitated by the Innovation Center Denmark, Silicon Valley and the Consortium for Data Analytics in Risk (CDAR) at UC Berkeley. It is sponsored by the Spar Nord Fonden.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The scholarship is open to students from Denmark.
- The applicants must have a desire to move FinTech and entrepreneurial thinking forward and bring expertise back home to Denmark.
- The students must have excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English.
- The students must not be the holder of the scholarships in any of the previous years.
- The students must have an interest in financial technology.
- The students must have a current enrollment at the Masters Level in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or a related field in Denmark.
Submit your application to: email@example.com. An application must include:
- A personal statement explaining motivation and interest (1 page)
- An entrepreneurial FinTech idea. As an example, this could be within the areas of artificial intelligence or blockchain.
- A 2-minute video pitch, presenting the proposed project
- A complete academic transcript