Nobody can choose your path for you. You may go to college after high school. You may not. You might travel or take a job in another state. No matter where the journey takes you, it’s up to you to make your way towards your goals. But we’d like to help if your path includes college. Steven Titus & Associates, P.C., is offering a $500 scholarship to one deserving high school or college student from Wyoming.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be currently attending school in Wyoming, or planning on attending a college or university in Wyoming. If you are a current high school student in Wyoming and are planning on attending college outside of Wyoming, you may apply.
- You must be a high school senior on track to graduate or a college student enrolled in an accredited four-year university/college, or currently enrolled in a two-year college and planning to transfer to a four-year university/college upon completion.
- You have earned, or will earn your high school diploma this calendar year.
- You have a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- You are a U.S. Citizen or hold Permanent Residency status. DACA recipients are welcome to apply.
To apply, please write 500 – 1000 words essay on the following topic:
Growing up with parents in the bail bond business, Steven Titus learned to never judge a book by its cover – and to fight for the rights of the wrongfully accused. His work ethic comes from his parents; his leadership from his experience as Student Body President at Colorado State University. Tell us about a time in your life when you were facing a hardship and someone helped you. Who was this person? Why and how did they help you? What lessons did you learn from this experience?