Northwestern University in the United States is currently accepting applications for the Fermi Scholarship Program. Students from all over the world are welcome to apply. Preference is given to students who have completed their sophomore year with financial need and who are in good standing. Five awards available every year.
The Northwestern University in the United States of America is offering a competitive annual scholarship available to children of Fermi Lab employees. Funding for recipients is not automatic in subsequent years. Students must apply on an annual basis for consideration.
The winner will be awarded 5,000 each.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
Place of Study
The study will be taken at Northwestern University in the United States.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants for Fermi Scholarship whose parent is a full-time Fermi Lab employee are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates who have completed their sophomore year will be given preference.
- Applicants who have good academic merit and require financial support are taken into consideration.
- Incoming freshman candidates can also apply if funding is available.
There is no nationality restriction to apply this Fermi Scholarship Program.
To apply, please provide the materials as follow:
- A letter stating the reasons why they should receive the scholarship.
- GPA scores.
- Summary of activities such as research projects and employees must also be included in the letter.
1 June every year.