Expert Insurance Reviews is offering the Young Drivers Scholarship for any students attending any accredited college or university in the United States. Those are studying at an online university are also eligible to apply. Either domestic or international students are welcome to apply.
To celebrate the exciting time of getting a drivers license and to bring awareness to driving safety, we have created an annual scholarship for young drivers. We are excited to hear from students regarding the importance of safety when you first get your license and how driving education can be improved.
The winner of the Young Drivers Scholarship will be awarded $1,000.
Level & Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of study
At ant accredited institution in the United states.
Eligibility and Requirements
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited US college or university for the semester that they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Applicants are not required to have a specific major.
- Applicants must have their driver’s license or be learning to drive.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Students attending online universities are welcome to apply.
- Please write a 1,000-word essay answering the following questions: (1) When you first began driving, what were your top concerns regarding safety? (2) How do you think that young and new drivers can be better educated about driving safety? (3) How do you think that insurance providers can better assist young drivers?
- Please submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited learning institution. We will accept a recent transcript, acceptance letter, or tuition bill. Please note: if you are in the process of applying for colleges and universities, please indicate your current school and submit a document with the schools you have currently applied to. If you are selected for the scholarship, we will ask you to provide proof of enrollment for your college or university at that time.
25 September 2019.