- Funded By: Australian National University (ANU)
- Target: International or domestic students
- Benefits: $27,596 per annum (one)
- Level or Degree: PhD Program
- Disciplines/Subjects: Medical Science
- Host Institution: Australian National University (ANU) – Australia
- Deadline: Varies
The Elizabeth Greene scholarship will enable postgraduate students to undertake first class translational research. It will encourage research into understanding systemic autoimmune diseases, of which Lupus is the prototype. Students from all nationalities are eligible.
Eligibility and Requirements
The Elizabeth Greene Scholarship will be available to a prospective student who:
- is an international or domestic student;
- is enrolling full-time in a program of study for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at the John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University; and
- has a Bachelor of Science with first class honours or international equivalent in biology, biomedicine or related science with practical research experience or Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) with research experience.
There is no separate application for this scholarship as a all eligible applicants will be automatically considered.